Click on the Above Logo to Access Saint John School ParentsWeb
RenWeb School Management Software gives you an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success via the internet.
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting your children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet capable computer or mobile device.
To access the easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that we have your correct email address. If you are more sure that your email address is on file, contact Mrs. Mary Ann Hartwell.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins (the system does not at this point allow you to use Google Chrome as a browser).
- Type in Saint John’s District Code: STJ-OH
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Personal ID
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password
- Click Save User Name and/or Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser: “User Name/Password Successfully Updated”
- You may now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student Attendance
- Student Grades
- Progress Report, Report Cards, Lesson Plans and Homework
- Lesson Plans and Homework
RenWeb StudentsWeb Access For Students in Grades 6-12
(If a student in grades K-5 wishes to have access please call the school office)
To access the easy to use RenWeb StudentsWeb:
- Student RenWeb accounts have already been setup
- Your student ID is: first name.last name (e.g. John.Smith)
- Second line is your password