Ten Things to Know About Saint John School
1. Saint John School is accredited by the State of Ohio. All of our teachers are qualified and state certified.
2. Saint John School has a 100% graduation rate, with 97% of our seniors continuing on to college.
3. Advanced academic opportunities for high school students are available through Ohio’s College Credit Plus. Advanced Placement (AP) and on-line classes are offered for high school students.
4. Intervention specialists, occupational, physical and speech therapists are on staff to serve students in grades K-12.
5. Saint John School offers band for students in grades four through high school.
6. Students in grades K-12 have access to one-one computer learning as each student is issued a device.
7. Classroom instruction is complimented by participation in other academic programs such as Scholastic Bowl, Science Fair, English Poetry Contests.
8. All seniors complete an Internship Program as a graduation requirement.
9. Saint John School is a member of the National Catholic Education Association and the Sisters of Notre Dame Education Association.
10. Saint John School has been recognized by Ashtabula Growth Partnership for its leadership and growth.