Herald Fund - Donate to this year's Herald Fund - DONATE NOW
If you are interested in making a gift to Saint John School, consider the Herald Fund. Saint John School prides itself on giving any deserving student an extraordinary education that prepares them to meet the demands of further education, contribute to society and answer the call of Catholic service.
All gifts to the Herald Fund have enormous impact on Saint John's ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to the Herald Fund will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students — making a Herald education possible for more young people;
- Enable Saint John to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students;
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and other state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom;
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence through a dynamic Campus Ministry program;
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our fine arts offerings;
- Ensure that Saint John School develops its winning athletic tradition;
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience that they will treasure for a lifetime.
Saint John School alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming power of a Herald education. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support Saint John uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission has helped transform the school.
The Herald Fund continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the Herald community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. Donations to the Herald Fund may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Christy Garrod Kovacs, Director of Advancement at 440-997-5531 x 223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org